KleinBank is a 2016 Star Tribune Top Workplace, 2015 recipient of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) International Torch Award for Ethics, and a 2012 recipient of the Minnesota Family Business Awards. As Minnesota’s largest family-owned state bank, our 21 community-focused locations have been serving the financial needs of local residents and businesses since 1907!
Looking for a part-time employment opportunity within the Shakopee area? KleinBank is seeking an outgoing individual with exceptional customer service & sales skills to join our team! The primary responsibilities include:
- Accurately process teller transactions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Recognize opportunities to cross-sell bank products/services and make appropriate partner referrals.
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer according to performance standards.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all regulatory, compliance, and company policies and procedures. Attend and complete required compliance training.
- Perform job following all regulatory, compliance, and company policies and procedures.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of bank products and services.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalency. Must have experience in sales & cash handling, Teller experience a plus! This position will work 20-25 hours per week, including a Saturday rotation schedule.
We offer competitive compensation with incentive opportunities. Qualified candidates can apply online at www.kleinbank.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
KleinBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity