Administrative Assistant: Full-time - Physical Therapy Education Programs
St. Catherine University, St. Paul campus, is accepting applicants for a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant and Master of Health Informatics programs. This position is 0.85 FTE and benefit eligible. Position is 40 hours/week from mid-August to mid-June.
• Data Management: student data on retention, outcomes, clinical experiences and accreditation data.
• Create and maintain current information for students and graduates.
• Design and oversee new tools for ongoing program assessment needs.
• Collaboration with faculty members to update and maintain currency in external web pages.
• Serve as primary liaison to University web managers and Technology department to assure programs are aligned with institutions web expectations and programs' practices.
• Providing technology support to faculty members; Collaborate to develop faculty electronic surveys.
• Tracking various program survey timelines and administration; Monitor survey return rates and needed follow up reminders.
• Solicit and coordinate articles/photos and other materials needed for the annual newsletter.
• Create and distribute the newsletter in an electronic format using a program such as Mail Chimp.
• Event Management of regularly occurring events, such as the White Coat Ceremony and Research Day, as well as special one-time events in collaboration with the other administrative assistants.
• General Office Tasks including but not limited to: direct teaching assistant(s), respond to needs of students/faculty as appropriate, filing of confidential students information, phones, scheduling, order office supplies, collaborate with other staff to coordinate the needs of the Physical Therapy Education office, attend program meetings, and record and distribute mail.
• High school diploma required and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.
• A high level of competence in technology (e.g. data management systems, electronic surveys, web site development/management) needed.
• Ability to organize and maintain an efficient and effective office.
• Ability to manage, coordinate and process large volumes of information to meet various deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently, be flexible, and work well with others.
• Excellent typing, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to apply for this position. Position number is #20170045-Staff. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application review begins immediately. Position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer; Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org