Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for a Material Handler to work at our client company, a leader in custom thermoforming of plastics and other products, located in Otsego, MN. Not a morning person? This opportunity may be perfect for you with the hours from 4pm-2am Monday-Thursday. Overtime may be available on Fridays. The pay is $13.25 per hour.
Support the production lines with materials for both raw and packaging needs. Ensure that all products are in the correct locations by following the correct flow through the systems.
MATERIAL HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up production lines with product, load and unload trucks, utilize move tickets, put away unused material in bin location, cycle count, wrap finished goods and bring to staged area.
• Operate an industrial truck in tight congested area safely
• Maintain inventory process
MATERIAL HANDLER REQUIREMENTS:
• Successfully complete forklift certification provided by our client
• Understand basic material movement and processes
• Experience with cycle counts or inventory control
• Read and write in English
• Communicate via e-mail and verbally
• Basic math skills
To apply for the Material Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the position, please call 320-543-3737 extension 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS and Android I www.doherty.jobs/app