Sr Manager, Corporate Financial Strategy
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR. MANAGER - CORPORATE FINANCIAL STRATEGY
About This OpportunityYou will have the opportunity to grow and transform Target's business through strong financial analysis, high-impact insights and active engagement with senior leaders. Through cross-functional partnership, you will directly impact enterprise-wide strategies, capital investments, business development, resource allocations and financial direction. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Manager - Corporate Financial Strategy, you'll… Ensure alignment between Target's Long Range Financial Plan and the Enterprise Strategic Roadmap
- Drive the development of comprehensive financial modeling with a focus on Long Range Plan scenarios and opportunities.
- Partner with Enterprise Strategy, and impacted business teams to evaluate and interpret enterprise strategic decisions and their impact on Target's business model.
- Partner across FP&A to help articulate competitive position and better drive results across the enterprise.
- Drive forecasting, planning and analysis of Target's Innovation Investment Portfolio
- Evaluate the benefits, risks, and financial implications of new initiatives or products. Build business cases for use in Innovation governance & go/no-go decision making
- Build reporting, analytics & insights process for results of in-flight Innovation Programs
- Ensure appropriate understanding and proper connectivity across Finance teams of potential deals
- BA in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 5 - 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional business partnership: Communication & Collaboration
- Outstanding project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in white space / undefined situations
- Understanding of external perspective / insights on Target business. Could include Management Consulting, Investment Banking and/or other relevant industry experience