Customer Care Representative
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Monitors the health, safety and well-being of children, customers and employees. Ensures proper release of children to authorized people only. Understands Playworks departments and contributes to sales and retention through positive communication with customers, while providing positive, high quality customer care. Ability to work in a team environment. Enjoys working with children.
POS Cash Register & Cash Handling
- Greets and communicates current Playworks amenities, services, events, and directions to customers while providing quality customer service in a positive, professional manner.
- Understands and utilizes software systems at Customer Care desk, including creating security badges for customers. Ensures the release of children to authorized people only. Understanding the priority of confidentiality.
- Computes charges, collects payments by cash and credit card, and makes necessary adjustments. Prepares and is accountable for cash register shift reports, reconciliation, and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Works to ensure enrollment retention, repeat customer usage, and referrals through quality customer service.
- During emergency situations, implement and successfully complete an evacuation based on departmental procedures.
- Keeps work environment safe for children and employees. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness.
Requirements: Part time position hours during the week 3 pm to 7:15 pm. Weekends will be included with additional hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Positive and professional behavior required.
- Previous experience with computer systems and money skills preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Pass background check, work physical and drug test.