Building Maintenance Mechanic - Facility Support Services
CNV Service Company is hiring for a building maintenance mechanic for the Ft. Snelling Federal Building. $32.21/hour plus benefits. Call 612-725-1888 to set up an interview or email resume to email@example.com
This is a Union job with the IUOE Local 70.
- Performing preventive maintenance, installation, and repair of facility equipment and system. Systems include all HVAC and controls, electrical distribution, and plumbing among others.
- Responding to tenant and owner initiated work orders and service calls.
- Conducting equipment tours and logging equipment operation.
- Five (5) years of progressive hands on building maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems – EPA CFC certification and/or boiler license desired.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and plumbing.
- Basic knowledge of building automation/energy management systems.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs.
- Work shift will be between the hours of 6:00am and 5:00pm M-F.
- On feet or standing 80% of the shift.
- Homeland Security background check will be conducted.
Apply for Building Maintenance Mechanic - Facility Support Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly