Industrial Maintenance - Direct Hire!!
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with the world's leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of RFID products located in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking Maintenance Technicians to work 6pm - 6am for this exciting employment opportunity! Compensation ranges between $20.00 and $28.00 per hour and is based on qualifications/experience and receive an additional $1-2 for working nights.
Positions are direct hire with the hiring company.
SUMMARY - This client is uniquely positioned to develop and provide high quality products, services and a digital signature that can be linked to any object, including industrial assets, consumer goods, credit cards, passports, access products, vehicles and many more.
Maintenance Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Focus on all equipment performance, seeking to optimize efficiency, safety, and quality.
· Develop procedures to improve equipment work flow to maximize productivity.
· Perform monthly scheduled maintenance.
· Perform equipment repairs, addressing the root of the problem to resolve the issue in its entirety.
· Participate in inventory control by being aware of all supply locations, and maintaining accurate inventory metrics by signing parts in and out as needed.
· Keep a maintenance log and enter all data to keep maintenance log current.
· Ensure that all machinery is functioning optimally, making repairs or adjustments as necessary.
Maintenance Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· High technical and mechanical aptitude.
· Hydraulic - basic understanding and repair skills.
· Sensors - Keyence, Sick, Kita, Omron.
· Electronics and pneumatic - interfacing.
To apply for the Maintenance Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Maintenance Technician position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app