1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior AccountantDoherty Career Solutions is partnering with an integrated supplier of high quality, high performance connectors, fixed length and semi rigid cable assemblies from DC to 50 GHz, and custom solutions located in Waseca, MN. This clients products support aerospace, military, wireless communications, data networking, test and measurement, telecommunications, broadcast, medical, oil and gas and other harsh environment applications. We are seeking a Sr. Accountant experienced in financial analysis for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation ranges from $60 -65k annually based on experience. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
Sr. Accountant Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain and reconcile General Ledger accounts on a recurring basis; including posting monthly journal entries, providing variance analysis, and investigating and determining potential impacts of different activities on financial statements.
- Analyze general ledger accounts for accuracy; analyzing routine to complex accounting transactions to ensure proper classification.
- Prepare journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit transaction support for the journal entries.
- Coordinate month-end close, journal entries, expense allocation process, and preparation of monthly GAAP statements.
- Preparation of income tax forms for the federal and state income tax quarterly estimates and annual income tax returns.
- Maintains and oversees the General Ledger including data security, journal entry integrity, interfaces, chart of accounts, and report writer. Responsible for ensuring principles of accounting.
- Prepares and evaluates the monthly financial statements and make recommendations for any changes as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparing/evaluating Sales and Use tax filing for all sites.
- Work with accounting department in the month-end close process.
- Coordinate and assist audits, both internal and external.
Sr. Accountant Key Requirements/Qualifications: · Four or more years of experience in Accounting and Financial functions with at least two years in financial analysis. · Knowledge of revenue and month end reporting is required. · Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. · Familiarity with financial reporting tools, such as Cognos, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics.
Contact To apply for the Sr. Accountant, please visit www.doherty.jobs and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Sr. Accountant position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com. #officecareer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app