Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a manufacturer of handcrafted custom fixtures, architectural millwork and display cases for luxury and high end stores. We are currently interviewing for an Architectural Drafter in Big Lake, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting salary is $48,000-$65,000 based on experience and skillset.
The Architectural Drafter will design high-end retail fixtures using AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD, program NC toolpaths and work with the CNC department to ensure efficient manufacture of products, and participate in design reviews and revisions. The ideal candidate has a passion for 3D design technology and CNC manufacturing.
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER RESPONSIBLITIES
• Creates accurate models of customer parts and assemblies
• Assists in maintaining and updating drawing files
• Creates accurate toolpaths and G-code programs for the company's CNC routers and machining
• Assists with the engineering of our products
• Creates detailed part drawings for the operators at the CNC router
• Attends trade shows and networking events
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years' experience with AutoCAD
• Training or experience with AutoDesk Inventor
• Understanding of router CIM and CNC programming
• Professional attitude and effective interdepartmental communication
• Problem solving skills with ability to implement ideas
• Striving for continuous improvement
Qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume email@example.com, or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.