Sr Auditor, Corporate Audit - SOX
About This Opportunity
Work with the team that reviews and validates SOX compliance. Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting in a collaborative setting. Also, evaluate company-wide initiatives and processes to assess whether controls and best practices are followed and effective; to analyze strategic, operational and financial risks to ensure they're well-evaluated and mitigated; and to ensure our business is conducted ethically and that effective compliance programs are in place. You'll find a variety of opportunities for professional growth and broad exposure to various business areas.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Internal Auditor, you'll take the lead as you…
- Participate and lead in developing and conducting internal audits. Leverage knowledge of SOX, internal controls and GAAP
- Consult with business partners to identify, analyze and evaluate control issues. Drive control improvements and work with the business to implement changes.
- Participate in continual risk assessment processes by consulting with internal and external business partners to identify, review, analyze, and evaluate risks and controls within business areas.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive Internal Audit assessments of the SOX program through walkthroughs and control testing.
- Develop strong business relationships with business partners.
- Communicate business issues and recommendations to management; verbal and written.
- Lead special projects as assigned by manager.
- Four year college degree (Accounting preferred)
- One to three years audit/business experience
- Prior SOX Compliance experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Ability to influence and effectively present ideas to all levels
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and provide direction to others