Sr. Accountant- Brooklyn Park, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed up with our leading distribution client in search of a Senior Accountant to join their team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for reconciliations, journal entries, and preparing financial statements.
- Performs general ledger accounting including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations
- Participates in the month, quarter, and year end close process
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts, researches and resolves reconciling items for inventory and intercompany accounts
- Assists with financial, vendor, and internal audits
- Reviews revenue and expenses
- Prepares financial statements
- Works with financial management to identify process and/or system improvement opportunities, recommends solutions and assists with implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years as Staff Accountant
- Manufacturing, distribution, or inventory accounting experience
- CPA/CMA preferred
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app