Sr Admin Assistant | Finance
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior Administrative AssistantAbout This OpportunityProvides administrative support to two Sr. Directors and their teams. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence. Responsibilities
- Calendar, email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Equipment set-up, systems access, schedule training, assist with moving team members outside of direct reports, work with Corporate Real Estate to ensure appropriate office/cube sizing
- Lead role in planning pyramid meetings and events
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Interact with all levels of internal team members and external partners
- Create/edit presentations and correspondence for review with minimal instruction
- Responsible for budget reconciliation and expense processes
- Delegate work to less experienced team members
- Train new Administrative Assistants
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members throughout Target Corporation.