Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a global leader in physiologic monitoring and instrumentation industry in New Hope, MN. We are seeking a Medical Assemblers on 1st shift (Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:00pm) for this exciting temporary to hire opportunities! Compensation for Medical Assembler position is $15.00 per hour.
As a Medical Assembler, you will be joining a team that wins through teamwork and by collaborating inside and out of the organization in order to maximize their shared knowledge and bring value to one another and their customers who are impacting science.
Medical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, assemble and solder electronic parts along with preparing the parts for production use.
- Perform through-hole and surface-mount soldering using a microscope.
- Follow work procedures and drawings.
- Participate in a team environment to ensure customer requirements are being meet in timely and high quality manner.
- Perform computer operations to input date and perform testing
Medical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- At least 2 years of medical assembly experience with wiring experience and electronic assembly
- Experience with soldering- both through hole & surface mount.
- Strong teamwork skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with a microscope and small parts.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand motion.
- Must submit to pre-employment background check and reference check.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must have strong Math skills.
- Chemical handling experience is a plus.
To apply for the Medical Assembler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app