Our client, Renewable Products Marketing Group LLC, an ethanol and co-products marketing company based in Shakopee, MN has a career opportunity for a Compliance Specialist.
Position will support the Regulatory and Compliance Manager with various compliance program tasks, including communicating with employees, business partners, and regulatory agencies along with other assigned duties.
- Provide supporting research and understanding of existing and new regulatory programs and incentives that may impact the company’s or business partner’s’ activities
- Be a supporting company representative and resource for questions from business partners regarding compliance and regulatory issues related to our relationship
- Interface with industry organizations to stay abreast of regulatory and compliance related issues
- Provide knowledgeable and supporting representation of the company at conferences and events related to compliance activities
- Aid management in identifying areas of compliance risk, vulnerability and opportunity and execution of management’s determined plan of action to address
- Support management in timely and accurate regulatory reporting responsibilities
- Support management in inter-departmental training to ensure policies and procedures are understood and communicated
Qualifications include a Bachelor degree with working experience in the compliance field. The ideal candidate will possess the willingness to learn regulatory programs and perform research and analysis. Excellent organizational and writing skills along with strong attention to detail are essential for this position.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a stable work environment. EOE.