CNC Swiss Programmer
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the paint sprayer industry in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking a CNC Programmer on 1st shift for this exciting direct hire opportunity! Compensation is depending on qualifications.
As a CNC Programmer, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment where paint sprayers, power rollers, heat guns and more are produced.
CNC Programmer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates programs, processes, and in-process inspection methodology and set-up sheets for CNC Swiss Lathes.
- Designs and writes machine programs and ensures program accuracy; maintains program files and directories and upgrades, modifies, and trouble shoots and optimizes programs.
- Manages workload, monitors job progress and plans tooling requirements for future jobs.
- Oversees the quality of parts produced in the machining cell and assists other departments in solving or responding to quality related issuesInspects and deburrs parts to ensure they meet blueprint parts using proper measuring instruments.
- Provides hands-on training and shop floor support to Swiss Machine operators and ensures new and existing employees are properly oriented to established policies and procedures.
CNC Programmer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, blueprints and drawings and follow written and verbal directionsProficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems and website navigation.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to initiate, coordinate and enforce operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance standards and manufacturing processes, tool and fixture design, time stands and machine center capacities.
- Ability to program, set-up and operate Tsugami Swiss SNC machines and the ability to operate CNC Swiss precision lathes such as Start SR20, Tsugami BU38 and Puma 30MS.
- Post-secondary education in a technical field preferred.
- Three years Swiss machining experience and at least one year of turning CNC programming experience required.
- Two years’ experience in a lead or coordinator role.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
To apply for the CNC Programmer role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the CNC Programmer position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app #hotjob