Civil Applications Engineer
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CAD Technology Center is a high-tech, cutting-edge Autodesk Reseller that provides software, technical support and consultation to the Infrastructure and Building industries. CTC is a fast-paced and exciting environment that prides itself on innovation and unparalleled support for its clients.
CTC is seeking a Civil Application Engineer who loves to figure out how software works and enjoys teaching others. As an Application Engineer, you will become a “go-to” person for our clients. You will be known and respected as an expert. The position would provide technical services to Civil Engineering and Survey firms, including training, implementation services, technical demos, and technical phone/email support on AutoCAD Civil 3D, Map 3D, Infraworks, and other Autodesk software.
- Professional training/consultation for technicians, engineers, surveyors on Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Infraworks, etc.
- Provide technical support on Civil 3D, Autocad, and other Autodesk software
- Provide live demonstrations and presentations on software
- Assist clients in software implementations of Civil 3D
- Assist in the development of custom add-ons and content for Civil 3D
- Assist in the creation CAD content: Pipe Parts, Subassemblies, templates, etc.
- 2+ years experience working in production in the Civil/survey industry
- Intermediate and demonstrable experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Prefer experience with Infraworks or other Autodesk Software
- Understand fundamental design and drafting concepts in the Civil/Survey/Construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable speaking in front of others for long durations
- General intermediate knowledge of computers
Apply for Civil Applications Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly