Client Relations Manager, Global Mobility
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Client Relations Manager to join our Client Relations team. Someone with at leas 5 years of experience within global mobility. An ideal candidate will possess skills in project and account management, along with strong ability to support profitable relationships. This role is open to be worked in our Headquarter office in Minneapolis, or remotely in the United States. You would be working under the direction of our Chief Operating Officer.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven client services professional, then we want to speak to you!
Client Relations Manager Overview:
You will be responsible for the development of high quality, customer-intimate strategies, supporting profitable relationships for each assigned client, and designing and managing the implementation of new client services in conjunction with the Consulting Services team. You would also collaborate with the Business Development team to acquire new clients and expand services to existing clients.
What your day as a Client Relations Manager looks like:
- Managing the business relationship between assigned clients and Plus to maximize client retention, revenue growth, and profitability
- Developing strategic plans, disciplines, and processes that increase customer loyalty on multiple levels
- Developing processes and best practices between clients and service delivery that enhance relationships and lead to increased profitability
- Assisting in the ongoing development of global strategies that meet the evolving needs of clients and provide marketing credibility for the company
- Providing ongoing education to clients and the service teams on mobility issues, trends, and policy changes
- Designing and conducting client business reviews based on individual client need
- Managing the interface between consulting services, sales, service, and the clients to insure quality start up on all services
- Supporting sales with policy and program development and participate in sales presentations as required
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong project management skills
- College degree
- CRP and/or GMS designation preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relocation management
- Willingness to travel as business needs require
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Client Relations Manager, Global Mobility
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly