Sr Pricing Analyst ISP | C05
- JOIN US AS A SENIOR PRICING ANALYSTAbout This OpportunityStrategically grow and brand assets through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation. Find innovative solutions to the challenges that arise in a large design/build company. Have a direct impact on real estate, design, construction, maintenance and support operations of stores, distribution centers or headquarters locations. The Senior Pricing Analyst will work with various cross-functional partners to provide in depth financial and quantitative analysis in support of key business and strategic decisions.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Develop and Maintain Sourcing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Financial Models by supporting clients with relevant financial comparisons and analyses throughout the Source to Contract (S2C) Process across indirect spend categories.
- Understand optimal pricing structure by business and ensure that key pricing assumptions are incorporated into TCO Models - including but not limited to product/service pricing, tax, currency, and import export costs.
- Operate as the primary financial expert within the sourcing process by collaborating with internal and/or external resources to deliver accurate TCO results while developing a deep category expertise
- Apply key quantitative tools and optimization throughout the sourcing process, including but not limited to Linear Performance Pricing, Clean Sheet Analysis, TCO Analyses, and use of SaS Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO).
- 4-year college degree (Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance)
- 5 - 8 years analytical experience, strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working with spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule around sourcing events
- MBA/CPA/MA desired