Position Purpose: Operate and maintain all equipment related to the pressure pumping services job. Operate auxiliary equipment and pumping units while maintaining "Best in Class" service quality in accordance with Company & Client policies and procedures.
Reports to: Service Supervisor
•Class A CDL License, Tanker & HAZMAT endorsements preferred / Clean Driving Record
•High School Diploma or equivalent
•0-18 months industry field experience
Pre-Employment screening includes MVR, background, and pre-employment drug screening including hair follicle test.
• Drive specialized Company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted Company convoy procedures
• Spot equipment into position, rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to Company location safety standards
• Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures
• Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognize equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor or Pump Coordinator
• Disconnect treating connections, etc., according to safety procedures and return them to proper location. Inspect and/or repair treating connections
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment according to Company policy to insure unit is in safe and proper working condition for the next service job
• Assist in keeping base location and equipment neat, clean, and in good repair
• Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the location that affect client satisfaction
• Implement and comply with all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Comply with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, as well as, reduce environmental impact
Employee may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above and, any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
RockPile Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.