Product & Development Mgr
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. We offer a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured environment that supports a positive work/life balance, you’ve come to the right place!
As a Product & Service Development Manager you will be responsible for planning developing and managing the creation of new products and services. This includes developing and implementing a product strategy that is in alignment with DCM Services growth initiatives. Utilize market research, competitive analysis and industry intelligence, as well as internal and external networking to build and sustain a competitive advantage for DCM Services products and services. You will work closely with all internal departments to ensure effective internal coordination and a client experience that when operationalized generates sales growth.
Your primary responsibilities as a Product & Service Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Create a product and services strategy to grow revenue.
- Serve as the lead resource for the rest of the organization when product or service development expertise is required. This includes, working directly with marketing, sales, operations and client services and all departments as necessary.
- Develop product positioning, competitive analysis and content marketing that strategically aligns with the organization’s business objectives across each channel.
- Supports product growth in the marketplace by creating valuable content that is robust and that inspires and positively impacts the client experience.
- Implement and manage strategic product road maps including, market analysis and competitive research.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share information by working with the Business Development team to produce a product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with account managers and evaluating sales call results.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with internal stakeholders.
- Recommends product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs and anticipating volume.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning to internal staff; follow up on work results.
- Actively uses project management tools to ensure each new product and/or service is delivered in a structured and measured way.
- Understand and adhere to Company information security and privacy responsibilities as detailed in the Information Resource Usage Policy, Employee Manual, and client-specific publications.
- All other duties as assigned.
Additional requirements include:
- 5 plus years of product development, marketing or product management experience with a financial services perspective
- 5 plus years’ experience in the financial services or accounts receivable industry
- Exceptional time management abilities with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to develop strong working relationships and partnerships across different departments and with clients
- A strong business acumen – the ability to create product and service strategy from understanding market problems and opportunities
- The ability to manage and successful lead a cross-functional project team
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service experience
- Direct product development efforts on a project basis using quality tools to deliver value added services to customers
- Experience with pricing, sales planning and budgeting
- Experience conducting market research
- Analytical skills with a proven technical aptitude
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (up to 25% of the time)
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), short and long-term disability, 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code – JEANS ARE OK!
- Weekly - bagels/pastries, fresh fruit and popcorn
- Monthly - Lunch and Breakfast
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 & 494
- Cafeteria and two Caribou Coffees on-site
- Game room, fitness center, and US Bank
- Internal advancement opportunities
- On-going training opportunities
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"