Pricing Analyst Assistant
Humera has a position available for a Pricing Analyst Assistant with our client in Bloomington, MN. Our client is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Responsible for providing pricing analysis to support strategies to meet the needs of the customer while providing a profit to the organization
- Prepares research, analysis and reporting of product cost and price data for marketing
- Implements and maintains pricing infrastructures
- Compares similar product pricing for evaluation of customer-perceived value to recommend pricing to achieve better margins.
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed
- Provides reporting and documentation of pricing structures and serves as a point-of-contact for pricing inquiries from internal sales department
- Reviews prices of like products to assure consistency
- Compiles statistics on costs, prices, margins or sales volume
- Develops pricing procedures and may provide input into establishment of pricing policy
- Advises sales personnel of price variations relating to their accounts that require corrective action to facilitate achieving margin objectives
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance or related field or 3 years related experience
- Must be knowledgeable and able to apply fundamental pricing concepts, practices and procedures
- Possess analytical skills
- Must have strong Excel skills