Count Teams Supervisor
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.83 - $17.81 / hr based on qualifications
Monitors the activity of and works in conjunction with Hard and/or Soft Count Cashiers to ensure compliance to policies, procedures, and service standards. Ensures that cash and coin are accurately counted, bagged, wrapped, and transported.
Handles large amount of unverified cash and cash-equivalents.
- Monitors activities of and works with assigned cashiers to ensure compliance with cash-handling policies and procedures.
- Reviews count and corresponding paperwork to verify accuracy and correct errors and discrepancies as necessary.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and assists in training/cross-training of team members. Completes performance appraisals and issues disciplinary actions.
- Tracks and monitors the usage of company supplies and equipment to identify quality concerns or performance issues.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, replenishes, and balances all ATMs, Bill Breakers and other redemption equipment.
- Occasional Tasks
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Six months count team experience or one year casino finance experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.