Growth oriented Fluid Power company seeks a dedicated and experienced person to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal oriented, and a team player who is looking to help grow our business. Oil-Air Products offers a competitive benefits package including medical, vacation, 401K, life insurance, profit sharing and bonus.
- Aged inventory analysis and aged inventory reduction to meet purchasing and corporate goals.
- Inventory turn management and turn target management based on profit center and supplier.
- Manage Min/Max levels for suppliers per schedule.
- Manage supplier returns per schedule.
- Manage and review DCON orders.
- Manage class D inventory per schedule.
- Manage inventory adjustments and review for trends and obsolescence.
- Manage stock out report for possible Min/Max addition.
- Manage and reduce obsolete inventory through alternate supply channels.
- Manage Non-Conforming product
- Manage product codes
- Perform Inventory Updates
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts
- Purchase Order issues
- Vendor Quotes
- Vendor invoice variances
- Contract Review
- New Vendor Approval
- Manage Vendor Improvement
- Assigned vendor buying
- Vendor cost reductions
Other duties to include but not limited to:
- Attend and Perform functions of /Management Review meetings
- Implement Purchasing enhancements
- Manage Purchasing Projects
- Monitor, Coach and Develop Purchasing staff
- Knowledge of ERP System (Tribute) to perform job functions.
- Communicate with vendors and employees in a professional and clear manner.
- Perform EDI functions.
- Update and Manage customer Production Schedules.
- Conflict Minerals
- Export reports from ERP and ftp to Excel
- Monitor and key scrap adjustments
- Identify new suppliers for expense related items to maximize cost reduction benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate
Required experience: Purchasing: 4 years
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no recruiters, agencies or phone calls