4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital, a part of Fairview Health Services, is currently seeking a dedicated Surgical Tech to join our team! A long-tenured management team that takes a personal interest in every employee is one of the many advantages you'll find here at Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital.
WORK SCHEDULE: .6-.9 FTE Days (plus call)
1. Successful completion of a Surgical Technologist program accredited by CAAHEP.
2. Certified by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or ability to certify in 6 months.
2. BLS certification or ability to attain within six (6) months, and must maintain certification.
3. Demonstrates the ability to manage large volumes of priorities within short time frames, and organizes workload to include respectful communication.
4. Ability to report to the hospital within thirty minutes of notification for call-outs.
1. One year previous Surgical Tech experience preferred.
2. Experience working in sterile processing highly preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Voluntary Vision, Life
- 401K, Flex Spending Account
- PTO & Short Term Disability
- Experience Pay Given
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Programs
Grand Rapids is located in the heart of Minnesota, known for its pristine fishing & recreational lakes as well as its convenient location in NE. The city offers the perfect mix of small town atmosphere and access to services, while providing a safe environment where people feel a real sense of community. With the golfing, hiking, excellent public school systems, rich arts & culture programming, it makes this a beautiful location in which to live and work!
Interested candidates should apply online at www.granditasca.org
Equal Opportunity Employer