Production Control Support
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is looking for Production Control Support for our client in Valencia, CA. This company is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Fill, label, mark, band, pack and/or shrink wrap containers.
- Operate manual and automatic sealing machines.
- Count and visually inspect product before it is shipped to customers.
- Perform assembly line functions to include applying adhesive to parts, sealing media, curing parts, assembling parts and loading parts on to conveyer.
- Clean and test parts using chemicals per work order and procedures.
- Perform basic set-ups and operate a variety of machines including punch presses, pleaters, lathes, pleated pack compressors, or other special purpose equipment.
- Perform Spot/Resistance welding in accordance to Industry, Government and/or Company Specifications.
- Interpret basic drawing and blue print requirements.
- Use hand tools to work with material.
- Inspect parts to blue prints and complete first article reports.
- Resolve routine questions and problems and refer more complex issues to a higher level for resolution.