TITLE: Development Data Administrator
REPORTS TO: Individual Gifts Manager
STATUS: Non-Exempt; full time
This position is responsible for current and prospective donor and alumni data that supports all fundraising for MacPhail. The Development Data Administrator is the lead staff member responsible for the data related processes, reporting, integrity, and inter-departmental work.
• Process, receipt or acknowledge, deposit, and report all gifts and pledges within 72 hours.
• Collaborate with Finance staff to implement the daily mail processing system.
• Investigate and provide solutions for meeting department reporting needs; advise staff as appropriate.
• Produce fund raising and management reports as requested.
• Respond to donor requests for information, gathering information from Development staff as needed.
• Responsible for entering gift attributes, linkages and codes that facilitate gift reporting.
• Manage the components of matching gift programs; complete matching gift forms as provided by donors, tracking accurate and timely payment of corporate pledges, finding eligible matching gift donors and engaging them with their company’s program.
• Create, maintain and run monthly, fiscal year-end, and special financial gift reports as needed.
• Generate tied-out monthly and annual reconciliation contribution reports with appropriate documentation for Finance Department.
• Develop guidelines for and maintain security profiles for Raiser’s Edge users.
• Train development staff on Raiser’s Edge NXT basic practices and identify additional training resources.
• Maintain major donor prospect lists for gift officers.
• Develop, maintain and run exception/duplication reports regularly to ensure accuracy of constituent information.
• Receive returned mail/e-mail and update systems with information and distribute as appropriate.
• Update donor bio information as needed. Organize, coordinate and maintain the integrity of hardcopy filing system.
• Establish and maintain working familiarity with databases and respective systems from other MacPhail departments including Activenet, Aceptiva and Wealth Engine, working collaboratively with respective staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Experience. 3+ years of experience with demonstrated success administering Raiser’s Edge NXT or similar relational database with financial reports in related field required.
Skills and Attributes. Highly developed interpersonal communication, customer service, donor focus and writing skills. Strong attention to detail, organization, time management and prioritization skills. Initiative, self-motivated and ability to work independently. Methodical, pattern identification, and analytical. Experience with Microsoft Office suite; prefer email marketing and web based research tools. Non-profit financial understanding preferred.
Occasional lifting, approx. 10 lbs. frequently sitting, working at keyboard for up to 3 hours at a time. Occasional walking, climbing, stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org