Machine Press Operator
A company in Bloomington specializing in metal component production is seeking a press operator to work in their molding department! This position will involve operating machinery to produce powdered metal components. This position is 2nd shift with hours Mon-Fri 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM. Pay rate begins at $13.40/hour increasing to $13.79 after six months. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Job duties will include:
• Operating more than one press machine at a time
• Monitoring chutes by hand to check if parts have been ejected
• Checking powder levels on machines during production
• Moving the accuracy of the position of the press for coining
• Completing molding information slips
• Accurately filling out and submitting time cards and other documents before deadlines
• Communicating issues involving safety, maintenance, and production to the supervisor
• Complying with company regulations ensuring a safe working environment
• Conducting visual inspections making sure the product is meeting requirements
• Keeping workplace and press area clean
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.