Human Resource Manager
Do you love Human Resources? We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager.
Proactively manages HR and Office Administration functions. Evaluates issues and develops solutions within the confines of policy and directives. Analyzes situations and data to recommend the best course of action and to make positive and active contributions to assist the organization in achieving its key financial and growth goals.
• Manages the compensation program, which includes performing job analysis, developing job descriptions, analyzing salary surveys to monitor internal equity and market competitiveness and facilitates the performance evaluation program. Guides managers through the Salary Planning process.
• Identifies and analyzes specific training requirements for the company and translates the requirements into training and development programs. Develops related policies and processes.
• Oversees Worker’s Compensation administration and benefits administration to ensure areas are in compliance with applicable laws and ensure programs and internal procedures are meeting company standards.
• Works with company leadership to develop short and long-term forecasts, departmental goals and objectives and performance metrics in areas including staffing, problem prevention, and corrective action. Integrates new concepts, technologies and practices. Prepares reports and analysis used by management for decision making. Reports status of issues to headquarters management on an ongoing basis.
• Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and Company standards.
• Provides input to Corporate Human Resources on HR strategy. Facilitates implementation of programs and practices to meet regional or organizational needs.
• Conducts audits to ensure compliance with programs and policies.
• Develops and tracks project schedules.
• Leads, mentors, and manages 4 – 8 direct reports. Ensures that productivity, quality and safety goals are communicated and that employees understand their roles in meeting or exceeding those goals. Provides effective counsel, especially where corrective actions are needed.
• Provides input to annual budgets, including Labor Spending Budget for review and approval by higher levels.
Qualifications & Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• Must have PHR or SPHR certification.
• Seven (7) or more years of progressive HR generalist experience including supervisory experience.
• Plus five (5) or more years of HR Management experience is required in an industrial environment is preferred
• Knowledgeable with health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) requirements is preferred
• Must have solid employee relations management experience.
• Knowledge of governmental requirements and regulations including EEOC, OSHA, Wage and Hour, and ERISA.
• Bilingual (Spanish) required.
• Must have a solutions and results oriented approach at all times
• Individual must be flexible and have the ability to negotiate and compromise as needed
• Experience with career development and performance management
• Attention to detail
• Effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects.
• Quarterly travel to headquarters in Miami, Florida required.
• Must have Intermediate to advanced Computer skills in programs such as MS Word, Excel & Outlook, etc. plus basic HRIS skills
• Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English at an advanced level with excellent oral, written, listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Must have an advanced communication skill in order to communicate at different levels through out the organization and with exterior organizations, candidates, etc.
• Must have the ability to read and write at an Advanced level in a business environment
• Demonstrated ability to foster positive employee relations and partner with senior management to drive HR and Business initiatives
• Must be able to accurately process alpha/numeric information
• Ability to prepare a variety of reports
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision, multitask and possess strong initiative
• Posses organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and be detail oriented
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors and fellow employees
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Ability to think logically, establish and follow procedures, instructions and make sound decisions
• Ability to exercise independent judgment within established systems and procedures
• Possess high energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, holidays, and/or weekends as needed
Pro Staff recruiters are available to discuss these awesome opportunities with you.
Please apply and upload your resume at www.Prostaff.com and then call us 24 hours after you applied at 281/481.3104
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.