6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Night Shift Differential and Bonus Opportunities! Pro Staff is now recruiting a Machine Operator for our manufacturing client near Alexandria! In this role, you'll operate computer numerically controlled horizontal lathe, mills or turning centers to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, facing, and threading parts such as castings, forgings, and bar stock after the job is setup and approved for production by Quality Assurance. Duties include:
- Read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine operating requirements.
- Mount work piece between center in chuck or in collet.
- Depress buttons, toggles, and starts machining operation.
- Observe displays on control panel and compare with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Perform spot checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications per instruction on In-Process Inspection Report. Complete all in-process inspection requirements.
- Operate additional machine during computer controlled machining cycles, when necessary and feasible.
- Machine metallic and nonmetallic materials.
- Deburr products produced as needed.
- Mark and/or tag nonconforming material as needed and places them in nonconforming hold designated areas.
- Tags and/or marks completed material and moves product to appropriate areas.
- Watches and checks coolant fluid levels during machine operation.
Some CNC machining experience and ability to stand for long periods of time required. This company offers a $2/hour night shift differential, in addition to $250 attendance bonuses after 30 days and at hire on. Hours are 5:30pm-4am, Mon-Thurs.
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.