Are you an experienced Material Handler, skilled in the use of various types of lifting equipment? Pro Staff is now recruiting a 2nd shift Material Handler at our busy manufacturing client in Glenwood!
In this role, you will:
- Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific material requirements
- Determine which process should be used for moving raw steel or finished product in any given
- Use a variety of hand tools and machines
- Be able to drive any type of forklift
- Be able to safely rig a load for lifting
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition
- Observe all safety rules and regulations
- Perform necessary maintenance and repair on some equipment used
- Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of work areas
Hours are 4pm-3:30am, Mon-Thurs, with extended hours during overtime periods.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift certificate
- Need to be able to read instructions and prints
- Must be able to measure material
- Must be able to lift 50#
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.