Customer Service Review Representative
Growing company within the Richardson/Plano area is seeking Customer Service representative. Must be flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Please review the below requirements.
- 2 Years of experience working in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or closely related field
- Demonstrated experience managing or reviewing content to confirm policies are being followed.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with new/emerging technologies channels
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Strong people and interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a team (group) environment and the ability to work and interact with diverse groups of people at all levels in the organization
- Experience developing communications and marketing
- Experience with web-based communications
- Knowledge of communication techniques
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.