Pro Staff is gearing up for a busy production season! We are looking for energetic individuals to join our team in the Southeast part of Houston. (Pearland & Pasadena) The positions are becoming available for short-term and long-term assignments.
In your role with us, you will assist in the assembly of a container, using power tools and hand tools.
• Working knowledge of power tools & hand tools.
• Can read and utilize a measuring tape
• Able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
• Can follow oral and written directions
• Positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Able to stand for at least, 8+ hours a day
• Prior assembly experience is a must.
• Prior machine operations experience a plus
• Standing and operating forklift experience a plus
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to pass a pre employment background check and drug screening.
Shifts: Monday-Friday – Open to working weekends and overtime.
1st- 7AM-4PM (or until the work is complete)
2nd-7PM-4AM (or until work is complete)
Pro Staff recruiters are available to discuss these awesome opportunities with you.
Please apply at www.Prostaff.com and follow up with a call 48 hours after you have applied on our website and uploaded your resume for review at (281)/481-3104
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.