Maintenance Technician II
Pro Staff is actively seeking a Maintenance Tech on either 3rd or 1st shift. This position is located Maple Grove and is a long term temp-to-hire position with a pay rate depending on experience of $24.00 per hour. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in industrial maintenance and have the ability to trouble shoot machine operations. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity apply now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office with the reference ID: 289007!
Job Duties may include:
- Perform maintenance utilizing mechanical equipment and tools on compounding machines.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of plastics extrusion machinery and related tasks.
- Work with production to provide preventative maintenance, repairs, and upgrades while reducing unnecessary down-time.
- Keep accurate maintenance records.
- Lead or assist with equipment installation, set up, troubleshooting and start up.
- Other maintenance duties as directed.
- Ability to meet client requirements.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- 3+ years of industrial maintenance.
- Advanced level of mechanical aptitude
- Compounding machine operation experience preferred but not required
- HVAC Experience preferred but not required
- Intermediate electrical knowledge is a must.
- General Electrical knowledge and aptitude preferred.
- High School diploma or GED.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.