5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is looking for a Parts Specialist for a client of ours in the Des Moines, IA area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with commercial and residential HVAC equipment, controls and supplies.
- Develop customer relationships both over the counter and over the phone by providing a high level of customer service and technical support.
- Process customer transactions by entering quotes and sales orders, processing warranties, and creating credit memos.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years counter sales experience with a HVAC wholesaler or 7+ years of HVAC field experience.
- Ability to quickly and independently research HVAC parts and equipment to fulfill customer needs and answer customer questions using computers, internet, catalogs, and other resources.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, apply today or contact a member of the Pro Staff team! 515-267-0566
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.