Content Marketing Manager
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following incredible contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
Samsung Business is seeking to significantly expand its content marketing programs targeting key vertical markets. Reporting to the Senior Manager for Strategic Content, this team member will be responsible for the development of strategic thought-leadership content for use within Demand Generation’s content marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, the insights.samsung.com hub and samsung.com/business.
- Collaborate with Product and Vertical teams to understand business priorities and develop strategic content plans targeted to IT and Line of Business decision-makers.
- Manage content creation partners and agencies to develop engaging and informative content, including videos, infographics, e-books, white papers and interactive tools.
- Manage the day-to-day editorial process for the insights,samsung.com content hub in collaboration with agency partners
- Track and analyze content performance to identify optimization opportunities and inform future planning
- Collaborate with social media, PR, and other marketing colleagues on strategic use of marketing content
- Maintain trackers of strategic content assets
- Must have a least seven years of experience in journalism, marketing communications, PR, content marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing communications or journalism preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in B2B and/or technology industry
- Ability to research and analyze data to craft compelling stories
- Ability to evaluate “news” or “marketing” value of content
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, proactive and detail-oriented
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with SEO tools and Google Analytics are preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.