Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for candidates for a 2nd shift Material Handler opportunity to work with a manufacturing company in Chanhassen, MN. The Material Handler will efficiently deliver materials and supplies to department using floor jacks, pallet jacks, high lights and power jacks.
Hours: 2nd shift 6pm-6am, rotating schedule
• Use the computerized inventory system to determine location of materials and supplies
• Enter material transactions into the system and complete necessary paperwork
• Move processed material from workstations to appropriate staging area
• Ensure the accurate repackaging of leftover materials
• Assist with other warehouse duties
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• High school diploma or equivalent and ability to read and write basic English
• 1+years related experience in manufacturing environment
• Experience using floor jacks, pallet jacks, high lifts and power jacks
• Basic computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Lean manufacturing and/or quality control training preferred
• Experience on a safety team
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand, bend, and stoop
• Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts including weekends
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.