Production Operator - 2nd Shift
Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for motivated candidates for a second shift Production Operator opportunity with a manufacturing company in Chaska.
Hours: 4pm-2am, Monday - Thursday
• Receive instructions from department Supervisor, technician or leads.
• Review parts, Work orders, and/or prints or other written instructions for detail of work to be performed.
• Perform assigned duties per documented procedures, work orders, prints and standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
• Perform minor set ups on machines, equipment, or operations with assistance.
• Follow company practices and procedures
• Maintain clean working environments, requiring hairnets, gloves and smocks
• May be required to work in a clean room pressurized environment
• Good hand and finger dexterity
• Must meet vision standards and pass color test where required
• Possess math skills in accordance to department requirements
• Possess Basic computer skills
• Able to work standing or sitting position frequently
• Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and/or platforms
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and carry up to 30 lbs. on regular basis
If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now! For additional information or questions please call 952-975-0106.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.