Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for a Welder for a company that manufactures commercial humidifiers in Eden Prairie, MN. Seeking motivated individuals who are reliable, hard working, and eager to learn.
Hours: 12:00pm - 2:00am
Pay: Varies based on experience
- Read and work from printed or verbal instructions
- TIG welding on stainless steel material
- Assembly of products to complete welding tasks
- Improve methods to increase productivity
- Complies to the company's standards and procedures
- Maintains a neat and organized work space
- High school education or equivalent.
- Completion of two-year (18 month) welder trade program or two years related experience.
- Must be able to pass the weld test (written/hands on).
- Must possess knowledge of prints and diagrams.
- Must be dependable and self motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now! For additional information or questions please call 952-975-0106.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.