• Removes finished product from in-line thermoforming machine as it is being produced.
• Reviews each part for quality issues such as plastic thickness, uneven trim, holes, color variation, etc.
• Packs finished parts into boxes according to customer specifications, taping and labeling each one and placing on pallets as completed.
• Ensures proper quantity before boxing and maintains required paperwork.
• Communicates problems with bad parts, label-aire malfunctions, or machinery to the Operators in a timely manner.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity contact Baxter Pro Staff at 218/825-0434!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.