Casting Operator-2nd Shift
Second shift manufacturing opportunity! Pro Staff is now recruiting a Casting Operator for our client company in Starbuck. Main duties in this role include:
- Reviewing information in casting packet prior to production
- Operating machinery to produce high quality casting safely & efficiently
- Complete daily paperwork with count, scrap count and run times
- Communicate job progress with next shift operators
- Daily machine and tooling maintenance such as greasing, inspecting and cleaning
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be mechanically inclined and have good hand-eye coordination
- Good written and verbal communication skills are needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
Interested? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays. Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.