A large metal distribution company in Coon Rapids is seeking sharp candidates for an Account Manager role! This is a great opportunity for a new college graduate and even experienced candidates!
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
• Must have a bachelors degree or an associates degree with at least a year of sales experience
• Communication is very important as you will need to do prompt follow up with clients and working with your team to make sure all are on the same page.
• Work ethic and drive
• Great computer skills
• Catching on in a timely manner
• Able to resolve issues with clients that come up from time to time in a professional and friendly manner.
• Background check
• Bachelors degree only or Associates degree w/ either sales and/or metals experience
• 1-3 years CSR and/or Sales experience preferred
• Will take entry level candidates if they have the work ethic and personality
• SAP or AS400 experience is a plus
If your interested in this temp to hire opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on prostaff.com or call us to inquire at 763-780-0724
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.