Hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am to 2:00pm.
- Custom color and stain matching and mixing of pigments
- Spray and hand finishing
- Sanding cabinetry before painting and in between each coat
- Various stain application techniques
- Inspecting all pieces before finishing
- Maintain and care of all finishing equipment
- A knowledge of specialty finishes and different wood types
- Ability to complete Color Hue test
- Has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to complete background check and drug test
- Be able to follow direction and willing to learn new skill sets
Apply Now! Or call the Little Canada office at 651-291-7811 for more information.
Pro Staff offers benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.