Pro Staff is looking for a 2nd shift general laborer for a production company in Milwaukee. Ideal candidness will have prior experience working in a manufacturing or production environment as well as 1 to 3 years of janitorial experience. Everyday responsibilities include: vacuuming floors, clearing restrooms, sweeping production floor, and sanitizing the workshop. This is a 2nd shift, temporary position starting at $11.65/hr Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use cleaning supplies such as rags, brooms, mops, vacuums, and extendable poles to clean
- Use a floor scrubber and the cleaning machines daily or as needed.
- Fill soap, sanitizer, paper towel, and toilet paper dispensers
- Empty garbage and recycling receptacles throughout the shop
- Store cleaning chemicals and conducting proper inventory
- Document completed tasks using the sanitation schedule
- Follow and comply with all Food Safety (HACCP), GMPs and Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience of janitorial/custodial work
- 1 to 3 years in a warehouse environment experience
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math
- Ability to read and communicate effectively is required
- Ability to prioritize multiple job tasks.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.