Provide assistance with financial reporting and analysis. This position will participate in month-end closing, current month forecasting, 3 months rolling forecasting with in-depth raw data preparation. Assist in sales program condition creation and managing sales promotional budgeting, ad hoc project and various operational activities in support of the related business areas under Mobile B2B PM Team.
Common Duties/ Essential Responsibilities:
• Perform the current month forecasting and the month-end closing
• Prepare and conduct 3 months rolling TP forecasting (Target Planning), including comprehensive forecasts of sales quantities, revenue, unit prices and sales program costs
• Assist in forecasting (Sell-in / Sell-thru) and the channel inventory reporting (WOS)
• Participate in the weekly operational activities related to TP and sales outlook forecasting
• Support the weekly and monthly sales outlook reporting
• Monitor business results vs. KPIs tracking (e.g. MP, TP, CMF, Actual)
• Asist in creating of sales program conditions and PP/EO and managing
• Work closely with SEA SCM and Finance team, and communicate with related business teams/divisions
• Ad hoc project work based on strategic initiatives, competitive dynamics, etc.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field from a four-year college or university
• Have minimum 2-3 years relevant experience with financial modeling experience necessary
• Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software application experience with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on various aspects across a broad scope
• Understanding of and interest in IT / Mobile business and industry a plus
• Reads, interprets, and acts on proper understanding of accounting and financial documents based on corporate business financial philosophy.
• Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally, accounting and financial reporting matters. Korean speaking preferred.
• Ability to independently or as a team member achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
• The ability to perform tasks and work assignments based upon general policies where work results are sometimes monitored. Some analysis is required to make decisions and to determine appropriate courses of action where situations differ and require creativity to search for solutions from among learned experiences.
• The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
• The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within established time frames.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.