A company in Shakopee, MN is looking for individuals to work in their warehouse doing order picking and packaging. The hours for this position are 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. The pay range is between $13-15, depending on experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Replenishment of inventory
• Pull pick production orders
• Pick shipping orders
• Receive and put away production orders into stock
• Organize and maintain accurate inventory
• Considerable lifting of materials
• Cycle counting
• Follow safety rules and keep clean/orderly work area
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic computer skills
• Basic math skills (standard and metric)
• Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
• Ability to follow work instructions accurately
• Ability to do accurate work at a rapid pace
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
• Ability to work well independently as well as with others
• Have attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to proficiently read and write in English
• Ability to follow all safety rules
• Ability to count various items with a high degree of accuracy
• Knowledge of packing, shipping, and receiving methods
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to do considerable lifting up to 70 pounds
• Ability to be on feet walking 75% of shift
• Majority of time is spent moving from one area to another
• Ability to stand, lift, climb ladders, push, pull, and sit as needed
• Occasional bending and twisting
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee may be exposed to while performing job duties and responsibilities.
• Machinery noise
• Metal shavings
• Heat (primarily during summer months)
• Cold (primarily during winter months)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.