Pro Staff is looking for candidates to install and perform maintenance on overhead dock doors for a client of ours in the Des Moines, IA area! Ideally, this person will have prior experience installing and servicing overhead doors, however, our client is willing to train the right person.
- Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedules; investigate complaints; conduct tests; resolve problems.
- Establish service by studying system requirements; order and gather components and parts; complete installation; perform acceptance tests.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identify solutions by suggestion improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keep personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; trouble shoot breakdowns; maintain supplies; perform preventative maintenance.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by keeping service information confidential.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results needed.
- Qualified candidates must have good mechanical aptitude, welding and or overhead door experience.
4 years of the following experience:
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Analyzing Information
- Client Relations Experience
- Equipment Maintenance
- Reporting Skills
- Quality Focus
- Results/Completion Oriented
- Supply Management-Informing Others
If you think you would be a a good fit for this position, apply today or contact a member of the Pro Staff team! 515-267-0566
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.