Our client Process Displays is looking to add an experienced ASP.NET / C# web programmer to their growing Agile Development Taskforce. As a full-time member of the team you will help expand their enterprise software systems. In this role you will be involved in every aspect of development from design to testing and deploying the software systems. The software package is a complete End-To-End Shop Management / ERP / CRM system.
Process Displays (PD) creates high-end visual displays for a wide range of premiere retail customers. PD designs, produces, and installs retail merchandising displays created from just about any material you can imagine! Process displays has built a strong reputation within the industry due to their creativity, quality, agility, and speed. In 2010 PD broke into two divisions - PD Tempo, which specializes in seasonal and temporary signage and displays, the other being PD Solid which specializes in permanent merchandising displays.
Process Displays is passionate about creating a great brand experience. PD consists of a team of big thinkers who work with some of the world's biggest brands! Their collaborative approach to excellence feeds innovative thinking, creative value, and quick complete execution of custom product designs. For over 75 years PD's promise has been the same "it will always be right".
You will report to the Cheif Software Architecht
- Work with a team to develop, test, and maintain web business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, develop user stories, and estimates
- Prepare reports, manuals, along with various documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while you deliver solutions on-time and on budget
- Provide first-level support to business users..
- 3 years experience with ASP.NET and C# development skills
- Proficient understanding of enterprise application architecture
- Experience in web presentation tier software development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery)
- Proficient understanding of relational databases (MSSQL)
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Excellent organization, communication, and reporting skills
- Ability to meet strict project deadlines
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with retail clientel
- Experience in NUnit
- Experience in MVC & Web Forms
- Experience with Code Coverage
- Experience in Stored Procedures & T-SQL
- Experience in Visual Studio 2017
- Using reporting tools such as: Sql Reporting Server, PowerBI, Crystal Reports, and Telerik
- Familiar with version control concepts
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.