Pro Staff is currently staffing for a Warehouse Assemblers to work for various companies in the Southwest Minnesota Metro area! Warehouse Assemblers will be expected to assist in assembling as well as shipping and receiving of products.
Job Duties may include:
• Assist in assembling product parts
• Soldering, Drilling, Crimping, and Foaming assemblies
• Track and Scan products that have been shipping or received in the warehouse
• Lift products without restrictions
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in shipping and receiving
• Proficient in UPS and Fedex
• Previous experience in assembly or manufacturing
• Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to chanhassen@Prostaff.com, apply online at www.prostaff.com, or call our office 952-975-0106!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.