6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
A company in Eden Prairie is seeking a Warehouse Associate to add to their team on a temporary-to-hire basis! The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the punctuality and quality of products shipped and received in the warehouse. Someone with a passion for technology would be an excellent fit for this role! This position is paying $14-15/hour, depending on experience.
• Account for products shipped and received in the warehouse
• Ability to work in groups in order to meet deadlines
• Maintain a clean, safe, and productive environment
• Document and account for time, cost, and quality of shipments
• Follow instructions as assigned by warehouse supervisors
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to communicate information and challenges in English Language
• Proficient in basic math skills and Microsoft Office
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Forklift experience
• Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to chanhassen@Prostaff.com, apply online, or call our office 952-975-0106.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.