Do you have customer service experience and a desire to help people through tough situations? Pro Staff is staffing for candidates to assist customers recover from total auto losses. The Claims Representative is responsible for guiding customers through the process of filing claims and evaluating the insurance documents to make sure customers are getting every dollar they are due. This is a higher-level customer service position that presents the candidate with a challenge to resolve problems and de-escalate stressful situations while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Talk with customers, agents and clients by phone and/or web to answer insurance related questions regarding the customer's account.
- Assist customers with problem resolution to ensure all insurance requirements are met and verify and enter correct information into the computer using company guidelines
- Process policies and related document to ensure accurate and efficient flow through the appropriate processing system
- Provide assistance to other departments when workload dictates
- Consistently achieve departmental standards of productivity and accuracy
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of the facility, computer system, programs, customer and client information
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Previous experience with insurance or claims preferred
- Dependable and Reliable
- Ability to pass a background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.